Chromatography Column Refurbishment Programme
Chromatography Columns are a valuable financial asset and over time subject to a degree of material degradation which can result in the performance and appearance being partially impaired. In recognition of this condition Delta Precision operate a refurbishment service that will cost effectively restore your equipment to a ‘virtually new state’ to maximise the value of your investment.
A controlled process that includes the following steps: –
- All ‘process contact parts’ are manufactured from new.
- ‘Non process, contact parts’ are stripped down fully and re-machined to original surface finish processes.
- New Column seals are replaced throughout.
- Column is re-assembled and functionally tested and hydrostatic pressure tested.
The following QA documentation is provided :-
- Column pressure test certification.
- FDA/USP Class VI material certification for ‘process contact parts’,
- General assembly drawings and parts list.
- A comprehensive quotation is supplied in the first instance so you are aware of the exact detail of supply and full cost involved.